"Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made."
"I can’t leave you. You’re the only person I love on Mondays and I fucking hate everyone on Mondays. I can’t give that up."
"There’s a build up of nothingness in your chest, and you just have to clench at it with your weary hands, because not even your ribcage can keep what’s pounding through it and seeping throughout your body."
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.
"When you find someone you love, please hold on to them and never let go. Don’t let your own insecurities get in the way. If you feel that this person genuinely cares for you or loves you, then trust this person enough to leave yourself vulnerable."
"I am very sad and I feel more miserable than I can say, and I do not know how far I’ve come. I do not know what to do or what to think, but vehemently desire to leave this place. I feel so melancholy."
"To put it simply - you have disoriented me.
Falling in love with you was like being thrown into an ocean at night.
It kisses my skin and it engulfs me, and I’m so light it feels like I’m flying, but I’m left with nothing that I need.
I don’t know which way will give me the air I need and which way will send me down further into the abyss.
Everything is chaotic
Everything is soothing."
"Each time we don’t say what we wanna say, we’re dying."